Bespoke Wedding Rings
At Callaghan Jewellers we have a large range of Wedding Rings. For brides – the most popular style of wedding ring is diamond set. All wedding rings are made to order and normally take 6 weeks. All of our rings can be made up in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or platinum.
Although we have an extensive range to choose from in our store, some Brides to be may require a Bespoke Handmade Wedding Band to fit snugly alongside their engagement ring. This may be because you want something completely different or that their engagement ring has an unusual setting and feel none of the standard wedding bands sit as they would like it. It could also be that they have a very specific vision of what they want in their mind. Whatever the reason our qualified staff are here to work with you. We will help you to design and create the Bespoke Wedding Band of your dreams.
3 Easy Steps to Creating your Bespoke Handmade Wedding Ring
- Private Consolation – This is where Callaghan Jewellers will advise and listen to what the wedding couple would like. If a couple have a vision of what they would like, we will work with them to design and create their vision.
- Wax Mould – Callaghan Jewellers have a highly skilled goldsmith. The goldsmith will produce a pre-production wax mould of the wedding ring. This is when the couple will be able to see what the wedding ring will eventually look like. If the bride to be is happy with the wax mould, we will then proceed, and have it made in whichever precious metal they require. There is no cost for this service.
- Final Fitting – When your Bespoke wedding ring and is ready. Callaghan Jewellers will make an appointment with the couple to arrange a fitting and to return your engagement ring.
- It starts with the wedding couple having a consultation in store with a qualified member of our team to discuss what they would like.
- At Callaghan Jewellers we will inspect your engagement ring and discuss with the couple any ideas and preferences. We will make a number of suggestions and advise you based on your ring.
- If a couple have a vision of what they would like, we will work with them to design and create their vision.
- As the wedding ring is designed around the engagement ring. The process will take a between 3 and 6 weeks
- We then forward your design ideas along with your ring to our highly skilled goldsmith. The goldsmith will then hand make a wax mould wedding ring to fit snugly with the engagement ring.
- After approximately 1 week the mould arrives back in store along with your engagement ring. You can then try on the mould with the ring. This allows you to visualise how it will look.
- If the bride to be is happy with the mould we will then proceed and have it made in whichever precious metal you choose.
- The ring then takes around 3 weeks to make.
- Your ring will arrive back to us here at the store. We will contact you when it arrives to arrange a fitting and to return your engagement ring.
We currently have a buy 1 get 1 half price offer on all of our wedding rings. Our custom made wedding rings are also included in this fantastic offer. This means that you not only get a unique ring of our dreams but also get 50% off the lesser priced ring.
For more information on this service or to make an appointment to speak to one of our highly trained team please contact us today. Call 074 9363030 or email email@example.com.