CALLAGHAN JEWELLERS SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To conduct our business with you and activate your ability to use our services
- Provide you with the goods you have ordered
- Conduct financial transactions for goods you purchase from us
- Prevent fraudulent activity
- Personalise our site for you
- Send you business or transactional communications unrelated to marketing
- Send you the callaghanjewellers.com newsletter or marketing communications only where you have subscribed to receive these*
- To contact you, (if required), in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
*You may unsubscribe at any time from our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email, or inform us at any time of your desire to unsubscribe via emailing email@example.com. We respect your choice to opt out and will action your request immediately.
Non Personal Data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website www.callaghanjewellers.com. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This information is for research and statistical purposes only, to gain a better understanding of where our visitors come from, how they interact with our site, and to help us better design and organise our web site for ease of customer interaction.
We may choose to update our privacy and security statement. Please check our site from time to time for any updates on security.